Saturday 20 February 2016

10 THINGS

Assalamualaikum.

Dear you,

First thing first, happy belated birthday #14february. I pray for your success dunya and hereafter life. InsyaAllah.

Second thing is, congratulations on your syria's performance. You've high level of confidence that always makes me inspired.

Third is, thank you a lot for everything you'd lend me or gave me for the whole last semester. Your jajan, foods, shawl, clothes, makeup, hanger, scissors, toner and many moreeee. Thank you so much. You may claim or make it halal okayy? :D thank you.

Fourth is, i'm sorry for all my wrongdoings. My harsh words, my over jokes, my actions. I'm really really sorry. *listen to JB's song 'sorry'* haha. Forgive me okayyy :*

Fifth is, i'm gonna miss you as my roommates obviously. Miss our pillow talk till 3am, our 'couples leg' especially, our serious talks abt dosa, pahala, akhirat, neraka sometimes, our turn taking be as imam, turn taking to study, last minute stay up discussion before final, our endless jokes, our unrealized chemistry, our 'everyday cabutan bertuah after isyak' andd othersss many 'room memories' we've created. T.T

Sixth is, you have my respect for everything you do. You're such a brave, independent and hardworking girl. You have an excellent insight. For dunya and hereafter life. I'm proud of you. Keep it up girl! :)

Seventh is, stay being a good and funny friends as we are. Alright?! 

Eighth is, so sad, after this we can't share things together anymore sobsss.

Ninth is,  may our choice is the best and may Allah bless and ease our journey towards Him :) Let's be a roommates in jannah, insyaAllah. keep me in your prayer :*

Last but not least, you will always be my favorite mates and inspiration idol. Love you :) Sent my regards, to your new roommates, assalamualaikum.

Done, goodbyee ex-roommates. See you in class! :)

"So i'm gonna love you like i'm gonna lose you,
And i'm gonna hold you like i'm saying goodbye"

mueheheh :P

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha ngadeeewww! :P aq dh fhm perasaan kauuu bile brpisah ng biha n kena jd roommates aq plakk tuuu hahaha :D mekaseehhh. muahhh! :*

      Delete