Saturday 29 July 2017

PENGHARGAAN #PART6

This post is for sure dedicates to my closest friend - well, not so close now but have been reaaalllyyy closed for 7 years fuhh

Guess who? yes, you! naahh know yourselves.

So, nothing much to say except a BIG thank you for all things you had done. no no no guys this is not sarcasm but truly from deep down of my heart. Really, thank you to you.

Your existence taught me a lot of things. You brought me a million of lessons to be learnt. Betul lah, setiap yang Allah datangkan tu tak pernah sia-sia. semuanya bersebab. I can see that. All this time I asked myself "what is wrong with me?" and "what does she have that I don't?" and I realized that it has nothing to do with that. I wasn't what you wanted, and that's fine. There's someone going to be the perfect fit for me. Although i have been through all that i have and it was painful and hurts but i do not regret. Because it was you who brought me to the place i wish to reach now and later.  so, yeah thank you again.

ehhhhhh? ahahaha *just good old pics gaisss*

p/s: wish you all the best in your life and business plus do pray for my success too

lots of love n hate from your ex -me 😜💋


No comments:

Post a Comment