Tuesday 4 September 2018

SEPTEMBER 2018

My September had began with loves and lost. 

On 1st september, I've met some people who are important in my life. I got spent my time with them - laughing, joking, throwback to the past memories, sharing about the future, making a new memories - and it's was the best hours I'd spent on my 1st september.

and also.......

On 1st september, I got the news that I've lost someone who was really special in my life. My grandmother. A person who was really sweet, caring, loving to people around her. The only person I can make a joke with, saw her being super mad when I spoke a broken loghat negeri sembilan, share about my ex, ask her opinions about all my crushes and about my future, ask her to cook this and that for every eid. And now, I lost her. She's back to her owner. Dear wan, I love you, I do really love and miss you :'( 

Semoga wan ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman dan sedang berbahagia bersama atok ❤❤

Al-fatihah.

Dear the rest of september,
May you will fill me with lots of love, happiness and success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment